Medshark C2 - Portable UVC Sterilizer
World's First Human Body Detection UV-C Portable Sterilizer
- 8 seconds sterilization on most surfaces (Up to 99.99% efficiency)
- Patented Human Body Detection Sensor - Avoid harmful exposure to eyes and skin due to incorrect usage
- 260-280nm UV-C band - Highest effectiveness against harmful bacteria
- Mercury & Ozone Free
- Pocket-size - 36 grams, 114*35*33mm (smaller then most smartphones)
- Extended rechargeable battery (300mAh), Charges via USB-C
- LED timer status - Ensures correct sterilization period for maximum effectiveness
- Independent bio-laboratory tested & certified
- Versatile - easily sterilize mask, mobile phone, toothbrush, computer keyboards, toilet sets, light switches, toys, makeup kits and other high-touch areas!
How Does UV-C Sterilization Work?
- UV sterilization works by breaking down certain chemical bonds and scrambling the structure of DNA, RNA and proteins, causing a microorganism to be unable to multiply.
- When a microorganism is unable to multiply, it is considered dead since it cannot reproduce within a host and is no longer infectious.