Fitbit Ionic - Adidas Edition
Commit to extraordinary with Fitbit Ionic: adidas edition – a watch designed with exclusive experiences that help you get to the next level.
Access exclusive coaching with adidas Train
Train to be a better runner with unique adidas on-screen workouts designed to improve your form, power and speed.
Unique workouts designed for runners
Every adidas Train workout includes step-by-step coaching that guides you through the moves. Find sessions like:
Dynamic Warm Up:
Increase your core temp and get ready to run.
Train the body to be more elastic, forceful and efficient.
Use interval training to boost speed and metabolism.
Plus, get the complete Ionic experience
For Fitbit Ionic: adidas edition, training is just the beginning. Improve every part of your day with popular apps, sleep tracking and more.
- More than 15 exercise modes
- Store & Play More Than 300 Songs
- Apps, notifications and payments
Access exclusive, run-focused exercises with step-by-step coaching that guides you through the moves.
Wear a two-toned sport band in Ink Blue and Ice Grey with Silver Grey aluminium case.
CUSTOM CLOCK FACE
Wear an adidas-designed clock face inspired by the iconic race bib
Access pre-loaded on-screen exercises like 10 Minute Abs and more.
STORE AND PLAY MUSIC
Store and play 300+ songs
See real-time pace and distance on display during outdoor runs and rides.
PUREPULSE® HEART RATE
Get continuous, automatic heart rate tracking and real-time heart rate zones.
WATER-RESISTANT & TRACKS SWIMS
Wear in the rain or the pool, track laps, and get insights about the duration of your swim and total calories burned.
Enjoy a battery life of up to five days and up to 10 hours when using GPS.*
POPULAR APPS & NOTIFICATIONS
Instant access to call, text and calendar alerts, and apps for weather, sports and more.
The NFC chip lets you access your credit cards to pay on-the-go with a few simple swipes.
ACTIVITY & SLEEP
Automatically track all-day activity and time in light, deep and REM sleep.
MULTI-SPORT & SMARTTRACK™
Use exercise modes for real-time stats on screen or automatically track exercise with SmartTrack.
Change your band from day to night with sleek accessories in leather and sport. Sold separately.
Automatically sync stats to 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Nano-moulded unibody packs 8 different sensors in one watch.
Seamless watch case is water-resistant up to 50M.
Frame holds a GPS antenna for stronger satellite connection.
Strong and lightweight 6000 series aerospace-grade aluminium.
Increased pixels and amplified brightness up to 1000 nits.
Corning Gorilla Glass 3 is tough and damage resistant.
QUICK BAND ATTACH
Easily swap accessory bands for different styles.
- Small and large bands
- Charging cable
- Fitbit Ionic: adidas edition
SENSORS & COMPONENTS
- 3-axis accelerometer
- 3-axis gyroscope
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Ambient light sensor
- Sensors & Components
- Vibration motor
- Wi-Fi antenna (802.11 b/g/n)
BATTERY AND POWER
Battery life lasts up to five days with a GPS battery life of up to 10 hours. We recommend charging your Fitbit Ionic every few days to ensure you're always tracking. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors; actual results will vary.
- GPS battery life: lasts up to 10 hours
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves seven days of detailed motion data – minute by minute.
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
- Sample rate for GPS is 1 Hz
Fitbit Ionic is water-resistant up to 50 metres and is sweat, rain and splash-proof. With any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry it before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. Learn more.
The wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches and the buckle is made from surgical-grade stainless steel.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements. Learn more about wearing during workouts.
- Operating temperature: -20° to 45° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 9,100 metres
Fitbit Ionic syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and more than 200 leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing range: Up to 6 metres
- Call and text notifications via Bluetooth 4.0
- Music control via Bluetooth Classic on Android, iOS and Windows devices
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows.