LifeTrak Zoom HRV | Wearable Body Computer
- ZOOM HRV automatically detects HRV during periods of deep sleep to provide an ongoing highly personal wellness assessment.
- This data is combined with sleep analysis, streaming heart rate feedback and activity measurements to create a single, comprehensive fitness grade called VScore. - ZOOM can also measure HRV at any time to provide an immediate HRV assessment called VScan.
- Both VScan and VScore are tracked over time to monitor increases and decreases in physical and emotional wellness
- With a push of a button ZOOM HRV optically streams continuous heart rate data on land and under water, measures HRV instantly, monitors all physical movements, auto-detects sleep, calculates calories burned based on heart rate intensity, manages ambient light exposure and even counts laps in the pool.
- ZOOM HRV can be worn on multiple body locations, is fully water resistant to 50 meters and provides continuous biofeedback on a single charge for up to 5 days.
Heart Rate Streaming
Press a button and ZOOM HRV instantly monitors real-time heart rate data and streams to multiple apps, smart devices and wrist-top instruments.
Heart Rate Measured Recovery
ZOOM HRV automatically monitors physical fatigue to assess personal recovery status and provides exertion recommendations for upcoming training sessions.
Heart Rate Variability
ZOOM HRV sensors go well beyond simple beats-per-minute measurements to detect micro-time variations between heartbeats that reveal powerful insights about your current fitness level and recovery status.
Heart Rate Sleep Analysis
During periods of deep sleep ZOOM HRV is hard at work sampling resting heart-rate data essential to personal fitness analysis.
Heart Rate Measured Caloric-Burn
ZOOM HRV incorporates real-time intensity data derived from heart rate feedback to accurately calculate energy expenditure.
Heart Rate Underwater Detection
ZOOM HRV accurately measures continuous heart rate data underwater making it the only intensity-training tool for swimmers and tri-athletes.
Heart Rate + Cadence Analysis
When worn on the ankle ZOOM HRV measures cycling cadence and heart rate simultaneously and streams the combined data to leading cycle computers and to the ZOOM app for comparison-based analysis.
Heart Rate + Activity Analysis
ZOOM HRV measures physical activity and heart-rate patterning to provide real-time and post-workout analysis.
Heart Rate Cross-Body Detection
Unlike any wearable device ZOOM HRV seamlessly and accurately measures heart-rate data across the body from the ankle to the wrist to the forearm to the upper arm.
Designed intentionally for multi-sport athletes, ZOOM HRV delivers versatility unheard of in performance wearable.