Fitbit Charge 3
Know your body and understand your health with Fitbit’s most advanced fitness tracker— one that uncovers insights you can use to take action to improve.
With a built-in NFC chip, you can use your credit and debit cards on-the-go, anywhere that accepts contactless payments. See participating banks.
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Vibration motor
- Relative SpO2 sensor
- Grayscale OLED
Battery and Power
Fitbit Charge 3 has a battery life of up to 7 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure that you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
Fitbit Charge 3 is water resistant to 50 metres. After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. We do not recommend wearing Charge 3 in a hot tub or sauna.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry it before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then.
The Fitbit Charge 3 classic band is made of a flexible, durable material similar to that used in many sports watches, and includes an aluminium buckle. The woven band is made from a comfortable polyester and includes an aluminium buckle.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
- Operating temperature: -10° to 45° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 8,535 m
Fitbit Charge 3 syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and more than 200 leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth LE wireless technology. Windows compatibility coming soon.
- Syncing range: Up to 6 m
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 5.0+.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.3 and later and Windows 10 devices.