Garmin Vivomove HR
Stylish Hybrid Smartwatch with a Discreet Display and Precision Watch Hands
- 24/7 heart rate¹ monitoring with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Wellness monitoring tools, such as all-day stress tracking and a relaxation timer, help you manage stress
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate and intensity minutes¹
- Stay connected with smart features² such as auto uploads, smart notifications, music controls and more
- Battery life³: up to 5 days in smart mode; up to 2 weeks in watch mode
Fashionably fit is just a tap away with vívomove HR. This stylish hybrid smartwatch features a touchscreen with a discreet display. Precision hands show the time and dynamically move away when you swipe through your messages, heart rate¹ and more. It counts your steps and calories while monitoring wellness, including all-day stress tracking.
You get the best of both worlds when physical, ticking watch hands meet a touchscreen and a discreet display. The smart display only appears when you quickly turn your wrist to glance at your watch. The watch hands even dynamically move out of the way when you interact with the touchscreen, then move back to the correct time when you are done.
Fashion Meets Heart
You don’t have to compromise fashion for function since this sophisticated watch monitors your heart rate from your wrist. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, vívomove HR uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity¹ of your fitness activities.
You most likely experience stress at some point in your day, but how much? The vívomove HR smartwatch lets you know when you are having a calm, balanced or stressful day and everything in between — thanks to all-day stress tracking. If your stress level gets elevated during your day, you’ll know it’s time to take a break and maybe fend off a headache or other physical symptoms. Use the relaxation timer to work through a deep breathing exercise, and lower your stress.
vívomove HR is truly made to look good and help you feel good. This watch features fitness monitoring tools that give you a better idea of your current fitness levels. Thanks to the wrist heart rate monitor, you can get a VO2 max estimate. It can also gauge your fitness age, so with hard work and regular exercise over time — you can work toward a lower number.
Smart and Sophisticated
Never miss a text or notification, thanks to smart notifications² that appear on your digital display. Your fitness and wellness tracking data will be automatically uploaded to the free Garmin Connect™ online community. Even control your music from the watch.
Move IQ™ Feature
No need to start and stop your activity timer each time you begin a walking activity. The vívomove HR smartwatch automatically starts your walking activities and then lets you review your daily activities on Garmin Connect.
Share and Compete
Syncing your activities to Garmin Connect is for more than just storing your data. Garmin Connect is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
- Lens Material: chemically strengthened glass
- Bezel Material: stainless steel
- Case material: fiber-reinforced polymer or stainless steel
- Strap material: silicone or leather
- Physical size: 43 x 43 x 11.6 mm
Small/medium fits wrists with a circumference of 107-177 mm
Large fits wrists with a circumference of 138-215 mm
sport: 40.8 g
premium: 56.5 g
- Water rating: Swim
- Display type: OLED
- Display size: 0.38" x 0.76" (9.6 mm x 19.2 mm)
- Display resolution: 64 x 128 pixels
- Battery life
Smartwatch mode: up to 5 days;
Watch mode: up to 2 weeks
- Memory/History 7 timed activities; 14 days of activity tracking data