The Health Promotion Board’s National Steps Challenge is back. Season 2 of this challenge begins on 1 Oct 16 and will last until 30 Apr 17. If you are 18 & above, participating in this challenge give you a chance to win some business class tickets to New Zealand! So here are the steps needed to inch closer to your dream vacation.
National Steps Challenge Season 2: Everything You Need to Know
*Getting your free tracker:
- Only new participants of the National Steps Challenge™ Season 2 are eligible to receive a free HPB steps tracker
- They are available on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Grab them at HPB Roadshows, right here
- Step 3:
- Sync your app and tracker every 7 days to update your total points
- Point Allocation System
Steps Points 5,000 15 7,500 45 10,0000 60 (Max)
- There are a few categories of awards that can be won with this challenge.Firstly, you have the sure-win rewards that are given to participants based purely on the number of steps they take.
Points Rewards Tier 1 600 $5 Voucher Tier 2 +1800 $10 Voucher Tier 3 – 6 +1200 $5 Voucher
There are also even more grand prizes that are even more attractive, but they are won based not only your points, but a bit of luck as well.
- Business Class SIA tickets to Wellington, New Zealand (worth $25,000)
- Family Cruise Package (worth $15,000)
- Staycation (worth $10,000)
There are even thematic challenges you can participate in. The details have yet to be published, but you can always check back with the official site for more updates!