Personalised guidance and insights. Your favourite songs and apps. All the features that you love from Fitbit. This is the watch that you’ve been waiting for.
- Personal Coaching
- Built-in GPS
- Stores Music
- Heart Rate
- Multi-Day Battery
Nano-moulded unibody packs 8 different sensors in one watch.
Seamless watch case is water-resistant up to 50M.
Frame holds a GPS antenna for stronger satellite connection.
Strong and lightweight 6000 series aerospace-grade aluminium.
Increased pixels and amplified brightness up to 1000 nits.
Corning Gorilla Glass 3 is tough and damage resistant.
QUICK BAND ATTACH
Easily swap accessory bands for different styles.
Track steps, distance, floors, active minutes and calories burned
REMINDERS TO MOVE
Get friendly reminders to reach mini-goals of 250 steps per hour
Use GPS/GLONASS to track pace, distance and routes
Track swim workouts with lap count, duration and calorie burn
Automatically track exercises like sports and aerobic workouts
Track specific workouts to see real-time stats on screen
PUREPULSE HEART RATE
Use continuous heart rate tracking and real-time zones
CARDIO FITNESS LEVEL
Get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level in the Fitbit app
GUIDED BREATHING SESSIONS
Start personalised sessions based on your heart rate
Track time in light, deep and REM sleep stages
STORES & PLAYS MUSIC
Store and play 300+ songs on your watch—plus download your favorite Pandora stations or Deezer playlists.†
WORKS WITH BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES
Seamlessly connects for music, audio coaching and more
Stay connected with call, text and calendar notifications
Access your partner apps for sports, weather and more
Built-in NFC chip stores credit cards for use on your watch
Easily change your band to styles in leather and more
CUSTOMISABLE CLOCK FACES
Personalise the clock with a variety of unique designs
- Small and large bands
- Charging cable
- Fitbit Ionic tracker
SENSORS & COMPONENTS
- 3-axis accelerometer
- 3-axis gyroscope
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Ambient light sensor
- Sensors & Components
- Vibration motor
BATTERY AND POWER
Battery life lasts up to five days with a GPS battery life of up to 10 hours. We recommend charging your Fitbit Ionic every few days to ensure you're always tracking. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors; actual results will vary.
- GPS battery life: lasts up to 10 hours
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves seven days of detailed motion data – minute by minute.
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
- Sample rate for GPS is 1 Hz
Fitbit Ionic is water-resistant up to 50 metres and is sweat, rain and splash-proof. With any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry it before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. Learn more.
The wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches and the buckle is made from surgical-grade stainless steel.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements. Learn more about wear during workouts.
- Operating temperature: -20° to 45 °C
- Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet
Fitbit Ionic syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and more than 200 leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing range: Up to 6.1 metres (20 feet)
- Call and text notifications via Bluetooth 4.0
- Music control via Bluetooth Classic on Android, iOS and Windows devices
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices