AXTRO Fit Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband
Keep fit with the nation in the National Steps Challenge Season 4! Launched in 2015 by the Health Promotion Board (HPB), the National Steps Challenge aims to get all Singaporeans walking their way to health and closer to great prizes. Accomplish your goal with the help of your AXTRO Fit HPB steps tracker.
The AXTRO Fit is an all-day fitness tracker with continuous, wrist-based heart rate tracking and simplified heart rate zones.
HPB Healthy 365 App
- Compatible with HPB’s Healthy 365 App. Now you can lead a healthy lifestlyle while participating in the National Steps Challenge.
Workout Heart Rate Monitoring
- An intense workout or a gentle stroll, keep tabs on your steps, heart rate zones, distance covered, MVPA minutes and calories burned.
- Move alert gives you that gentle nudge to keep you going.
- Track daily steps, calories burned, active time and distance travelled.
- Sweat proof, able to withstand accidental splashing.
- Tap to see your stats, time & notifications on an OLED display.
- A fully charged battery should last approximately 7 days.
Real Time Sync
- Sync activity stats wirelessly via Bluetooth to leading mobile devices.
- See date and time of day in 24 hour format.